Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Wednesday, December 01, 2004


Where's the Rumpus

Seems like the group of bloggers here has eaten too much Thanksgiving Turkey and hasn't woken up from their collective naps yet. Kate Marie thinks that moving and raising children is somehow more important that her entries. Wonderdog is in the pound, probably getting fixed. Leaves it to me to keep the ball rolling and an evil thing called work has been getting in my way.
Maybe, to some extent, we are suffering PEW (Post Election Withdrawal). I can attest to it myself. Why, just last night, I turned off Scarborough Country just to watch a rerun of Seinfeld and That 70's Show. I'm going the Leonard Tose Route and. . losing it.
I'm sure the gang will be back soon to post about thuggery in the NBA, Baby Murdering in the Netherlands and other joyous topics as we enter the "Holiday Season".
Stewdog is out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Conservative in Virginia said...

Where's the trusty Scotty? The poll and riddle are getting pretty stale...

December 02, 2004 8:54 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

I'm so ashamed.
But I'm turning over a new leaf! Scotty reporting for duty, as requested!

December 02, 2004 3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home