Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Friday, March 31, 2006


Homer's ode to beer

I think I may have posted this once before and, if so, I apologize. But, as one on a low carb diet who is craving a beer on this friday as happy hour approaches, I offer it once again.

DO RE MI DRINK, by Homer J. Simpson.

DO, the stuff... that buys me beer...
RAY, the guy that sells me beer...
ME, the guy... who drinks the beer...
FA, a long way to get beer...
SO...... I'll have another beer...
LA...... I'll have another beer...
TEA..... no thanks, I'm drinking beer...

That will bring us back to...
(Looks into an empty glass)
D'OH!

4 Comments:

Blogger stewdog said...

I don't remember that in Iliad and Odyssey!

March 31, 2006 2:59 PM  
Blogger Conservative in Virginia said...

That was cut from the Cliff Notes version, SD.

March 31, 2006 6:39 PM  
Blogger stewdog said...

CIV, you know me well. I was a 24 hours before the exam Cliff Notes and a pot of coffee kind of guy. You know those nightmares that people have where they have skipped an entire semester of class and it is now a week before the final? That was my life for a while in my early college years. Kate Marie scares me. . .she embraces the stuff that I merely tolerated to get by in school.

April 01, 2006 6:14 AM  
Blogger Kate Marie said...

Boo!

April 01, 2006 10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home