Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Monday, December 18, 2006


Christmas Music

Now that we are within a week before Christmas, I can actually listen to and enjoy Christmas music. I really can't stand to hear it in November or the early part of the month. Over the years, I have put together a reasonable collection of Holiday CD's. I have the basic Nat King Cole and the Bing Crosby! A lot of Cuts on the first "A Very Special Christmas" are good. The Chieftan's Bells of Dublin is fantastic. I have some super Classical CD's, two of which are John Galway's. I added Wintersong by Sarah McLachlan this weekend. It is excellent.

2 Comments:

Blogger Conservative in Virginia said...

A hard to find but excellent Christmas CD (if you like piano) is Let it Snow! by Sally Harmon.

December 19, 2006 6:03 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Glen Campbell, "That Christmas Feeling." The CD is out of print, but it's right up there with Nat King Cole and the other essential albums of Christmas.

December 19, 2006 10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home