Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Wednesday, June 20, 2007


God stave off our queen

I must say it unnerves me a bit when I come across one of these Hillary Clinton booed by the left stories. I'm not sure if it's real or calculated to make her look more centrist. Either way it matters not. The effect is still the same.

I'm one who actually buys into the conspiracy that crazy leftist hectoring of Hillary is a political ploy made to make her more marketable to the political center. When Code Pink and Michael Moore are lambasting her, be assured that that is exactly what she wants America to see and is garnering centrist acknowledgment from it.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. The way to beat Hillary is to begin the mantra now that Bushes and Clintons have been running the country for the last twenty years and it's finally time to give someone else a crack at it.
Do we really want more Clintons? The same smirks and sly smiles...and imaginary crowns?

We're a democracy not an aristocracy. We are guided by dynamic individuals, not lethargically inert royal families...

1 Comments:

Blogger stewdog said...

OK, WD. Walk out of the Star Trek convention and take the alumnium foil hat off of your head.
While I put little past the Clintons, I genuinely believe the far left is simply nuts and that this is not an orchestrated effort on their part to make Madame Clinton seem centerist. They truly are nuts. I just hope Ralph Nader runs again and helps elect another Republican.

June 21, 2007 1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home