Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Wednesday, October 31, 2007


Bye Bye Bobby

Robert Goulet died. Rather young at 73. I know he had a great career on Broadway and with recordings and Camelot and Blah, Blah, Blah. . .Long story short. . I'll remember him for two roles. The first was in Naked Gun when he played the Bad Guy to Frank Drebbin. The other was his 20 second cameo in Scrooged at the beginning when we see him promoting "Robert Goulet's Cajin Christmas", paddling a flat boat through the bayou, signing Silver Bells, and being shadowed by an alligator.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate Marie said...

Robert Goulet will always be associated with Christmas for me. I grew up listening to my parents' Robert Goulet Christmas album, and I especially remember "This Christmas I Spend with You."

Rest in peace, Robert Goulet.

November 01, 2007 10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home