Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Tuesday, October 30, 2007


Epiphany

I experienced one yesterday. I was riding my bicycle down a cul-de-sac in my neighborhood, and a mom was out walking while her two young sons rode their bicycles. The older one was on his own, but the younger son had training wheels on his bicycle.
I trace all of my troubles to the day when they took off my training wheels. I want them back!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No worries Stew...you WILL have your training wheels back very soon...they just come back to us in a different form as we reach a certain age...they are called DEPENDS...

October 31, 2007 8:24 AM  
Blogger stewdog said...

TP, you just reminded me of the election joke from not too long ago. We may recall that when Bill Clinton appeared on MTV and took questions, he was asked what kind of underwear he favors. . boxers or briefs. When Bob Dole was asked "Boxers or Briefs", his reply was . . . .Depends!

October 31, 2007 8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home