Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Sunday, April 02, 2006


Love blogging from the edge

Yes...I sit here awaiting the E! channel's number one craziest tv moment...

Yes, this is live blogging at its most cutting edge. Yes, these are the front lines of the degenerate pop-culture. In case you're worried -- fear not; I'm wearing a cup and I have beside me Shakespeare's Complete Sonnets to read immediately afterward to counteract any ill effects this enterprise might have upon me.

Brace yourselves...I give you number one!!!:

May 23, 2005 Oprah episode -- it appears to be the Tom Cruise couch jumping thingy.

crickets...crickets...crickets...So uh...there it is. As Cartman from Southpark might say at this moment -- "Dude, our culture sucks."

"Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate..."

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate Marie said...

Oh, man, WD, you're not just in the trenches for Rumpus, you've gone over the top and into No Man's Land, and lived to tell about it.

I salute you.

April 03, 2006 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home