Today is


   "A word to the wise ain't necessary --  
          it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
					-Bill Cosby

Tuesday, July 24, 2007


Master Debaters

As I was flipping around the "dial" last night, I came upon a train wreck from which I could not divert by eyes. CNN, U Tube, and the Democratic Presidential Hopefuls got together and thought "Hey, what a great idea. We'll get regular folks to submit questions on U tube and then let everyone take turns responding." Talk about some bad theater, this was it.
And to see the candidates falling over one another trying to "Out Democrat" each other was just appalling. "I sent my kids to PUBLIC school. We'll I sent More Kids to public school. My wife died to I had to send my kids to private school. I hate Bush more than you do. I hate the war more than you do".
I know, I know. . the Republicans will likely do the same thing and try to "Outconservative" one another. But It almost makes you long for the "good old days" of dead people voting in Cook County.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home